Graham-Field Is Proud To Introduce The Lumex® Gaitster Forearm Rollator
Atlanta, Georgia, June 10, 2021: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Lumex Gaitster Forearm Rollator, shown at right, is designed to offer a solution for walking in a more upright position to improve posture, reduce lower back strain, and give you the confidence and independence to keep you active and on the go.
Unlike walkers that force you to hunch over, putting painful pressure on your wrists and back, the Gaitster is designed to support you in a more upright position, with better posture, so you have more confidence and less discomfort while walking.
- Unique design gives user a more upright posture to help reduce body strain and provide optimal control and stability when walking
- Contoured, padded adjustable forearm pads — adjustable in length AND angle — provide comfort and ideal positioning to give the perfect fit and feel for each user
- Ergonomic, easy-to-grip handgrips and easy-to-engage brakes at your fingertips stop your rollator and keep it stationary while sitting
- Handle height easily adjusts from 40.2″ to 47″ (102.1 cm to 119.4 cm)
- Comfortable, flexible, padded back support
- Comfortable, wide 18″ (45.7 cm) padded seat with fold-up handle
- Crossbrace design allows side-to-side folding for storage and transport and provides added rollator frame stability
- Large 9.25″ (23.5 cm) reflective casters in front and 8″ (20.3 cm) casters in back for easy maneuverability both indoors and out
- Deluxe, zippered removable carry pouch for personal storage
- Convenient cane holder on side
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare, and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Gendron™, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com