Graham-Field Proudly Introduces The Everest & Jennings® PureTilt Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
Atlanta, Georgia, August 25, 2022: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Patented PureTilt Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair is expertly designed by an Occupational Therapist and provides safe and independent transitions to facilitate optimal comfort for a patient.
The PureTilt comes standard with an ergonomic, contoured back that has adjustable height. Vital for comfort and pressure relief, this manual-tilt wheelchair has a user-adjusting tilt control enabling the wheelchair user to readjust their own posture throughout the day.
- User/caregiver-operated seat-tilt adjustment controlled by a built-in lever that uses a gas spring piston
- Padded, hinged, non-detachable arms swing up and back to facilitate transfer
- Height-adjustable, ergonomic, contoured back with adjustable contoured headrest
- Back folds forward to facilitate storage and transport
- 22-inch rear wheels with aluminum hand rims for easy self- propulsion
- Two front casters that swivel for easy maneuvering
- Rear anti-tippers
- Angle-adjustable legrest assembly with the following features:
- User-operated mechanism to adjust legrest angle
- Footplate folds flat and locks in place to facilitate storage
- Telescoping adjustable length
Upright Postures Help Promote Optimal
- Food intake/digestion
- User comfortability during wheelchair propulsion
- Increases out of bed tolerance
- User has more control over their body position to provide any pressure relief they may need.
- Self-tilt promotes independence for user with daily/leisurely activities
- Self-adjust positioning helps prevent discomfort when seated for extended periods
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Graham-Field is a major manufacturer of healthcare products used in the extended care, acute care, primary care and homecare markets. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, Graham-Field has wholly owned domestic factories in WI, GA, NC, and RI, with additional distribution facilities in MO, GA and CA. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products™, Everest & Jennings®, Gendron®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.