Graham-Field is Proud to Introduce the New Everest & Jennings® Traveler® L3 Plus XVI Model
Atlanta, Georgia, June 15, 2020: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to announce the extension of the Everest & Jennings® Traveler® L3 Plus to include the XVI model.
The new Traveler L3 Plus XVI model provides additional seat heights of 16.3“ and 17.9“, in addition to the standard model 18“ and 20“ seat heights. Standard models include 24“ rear wheels with non-marking polyurethane tires and 8“ casters; XVI models include 20“ rear wheels and 6“ casters.
- Weighs less than 36 lb without front rigging
- Available in 16“, 18“, or 20“ seat widths
- Includes 2“ removable seat extension kit to convert chair depth from 16“ to 18“
- Two-position rear axle and caster fork provide 18“ or 20“ seat height in standard models and 16.3“ or 17.9“ seat height in new XVI models
- Hammertone finish and carbon steel frame provide strength and durability
- Black nylon upholstery with chart pocket on back
- Includes fastener tab under seat connecting seat and back upholstery to eliminate gap
- Anti-tippers are standard
- Tool-free adjustable swingaway footrests with heel loops and composite footplates (swingaway elevating legrests available on standard, not XVI models)
- Flip-back padded arms available in fixed-height desk length, fixed-height full length, or adjustable-height desk length on standard models, and fixed-height desk length on XVI models
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Meets Medicare code K0003
Note: This K0003 Medicare code chair supports 300 lb, evenly distributed.
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products, Everest & Jennings, Grafco, Hausted, Intensa, John Bunn, Labtron, Lumex and Lumiscope. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.