Graham-Field is Proud to Introduce the Hausted® ESC2 Procedure Chair
Atlanta, Georgia, June 24, 2020: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to introduce the Hausted ESC2 Procedure Chair, foundation of the Hausted® Ophthalmology Platform, designed to boost productivity, streamline patient handling, and improve patient flow and throughput, as well as enhance patient, surgeon, and staff satisfaction. The new ESC2 Procedure Chair is a single-patient platform from pre-op through post-op and ideal for eye, ENT, and head and neck procedures.
- Patented articulating headrest features infinite positioning
- SMART CASTER TECHNOLOGY with Auto Braking and Advanced Steering improves maneuverability
- Industry-leading height range — 20 to 40 inches (51 to 102 cm) for greater procedure flexibility
- Wider patient surface — 26 inches (66 cm) — enhances patient comfort
- 0-15 degrees seat tilt improves patient comfort and safety
- Positioning at your fingertips: intuitive Hand Pendant with presets and three memory positions
- 600 lb (272 kg) maximum weight capacity, evenly distributed
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare, and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products™, Everest & Jennings®, Gendron®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.