GF Health Products, Inc. is Proud to Introduce Cup Holder
Atlanta, Georgia, July 15, 2020: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to introduce the convenient, user-friendly, snap-on cup holder, designed to provide easy access to a bottle or cup while using a mobility device.
- As shown above, cup holder easily snaps and adjusts onto wheelchairs, transport wheelchairs, canes, walkers and rollators with tubing diameter from 5/8″ to 1″ (1.58 cm to 2.54 cm)
- Tension-adjustable clamp mounted on a 3 1/2″ (8.89 cm) diameter shelf base by two screws securing two metal clips for extra support
- Frame constructed of durable, high-density polypropylene
- 3 1/2″ (8.89 cm) diameter composite shelf base supports bottle or cup
- Product weight: 2.6 oz. (73.70 g)
- Product dimensions: 3″ x 3 1/2″ x 3″ (7.62 cm x 8.89 cm x 7.62 cm)
- Fits 2 1/2″ – 3″ (6.35 cm – 7.62 cm) diameter bottle or cup (can be adjusted to fit)
- Capacity: beverage container holds up to 24 oz. (.71 L) evenly distributed liquid
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare, and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.