Coming Soon: the Everest & Jennings® PureTilt Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
The PureTilt patented Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair, designed by an Occupational Therapist to provide safe and independent transitions to facilitate optimal comfort for a patient.
A manual tilt wheelchair that has a user-adjusting tilt control so that the wheelchair user can readjust their own posture throughout the day. This is vital for comfort and pressure relief.
The PureTilt comes standard with an ergonomic, contoured back that has adjustable height. Other standard features include anti-tippers for safety and a non removable padded hydraulic leg rest that is length adjustable.
- User/caregiver-operated seat-tilt adjustment controlled by a built in lever that uses a gas spring piston
• Padded, hinged, non-detachable arms swing up and back to facilitate transfer
- Height-adjustable, ergonomic, contoured back with adjustable contoured headrest
- Back folds forward to facilitate storage and transport
- 22 inch rear wheels with aluminum hand rims for easy self- propulsion
- Two front casters that swivel for easy maneuvering
- Rear anti-tippers are a standard safety feature
- Angle-adjustable legrest assembly with the following features:
- User-operated mechanism to adjust legrest angle
- Footplate folds flat and locks in place to facilitate storage
- Telescoping adjustable length
Upright postures help promote optimal
- Food intake/digestion
- User comfortability during wheelchair propulsion
- Body positioning for comfort for increased out of bed tolerance
Tilt in Space
- Provides user with more control over the position of their body in space to provide any pressure relief they may need
- Caregiver can also adjust positioning to help prevent discomfort when seated for extended periods
- Self-tilt promotes independence to participate in more daily/leisurely activities
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare, and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products™, Everest & Jennings®, Gendron®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.