GF Health Products, Inc. is Proud to Introduce the Everest & Jennings® Deluxe Transport Chair
Atlanta, Georgia, May 16, 2019: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to introduce the Deluxe Aluminum Transport Chair with 12″ Rear Wheels, shown above. Designed as an affordable patient transfer device, its compact size and lighter weight allow a companion to easily lift and store the Transport Chair.
• 19″ seat width x 16″ seat depth
• Aluminum frame in choice of Black or Blue Celeste
• Black padded, fire-retardant nylon upholstery
• Rear handle-mounted attendant wheel locks
• Fixed full-length arms with padded armrests
• 12” rear wheels with flat-free tires and front 8″ swivel casters
• Tool-free, detachable, adjustable-length swingaway footrests with composite footplates
• Fold-down back for convenient transport and storage
• Seat-mounted carry straps and 42″ positioning belt
• 3” adjustable-length black nylon webbing leg strap
• Weighs 21.38 lb without footrests
• Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa™, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.