GF Health Products, Inc., Introduces Lumex® Wide Clinical Care Recliner with Drop Arm
Comfort – Functionality – Durability
There is a growing need for bariatric products as the overweight patient population continues to increase in number.
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to add the Wide Clinical Care Recliner with Drop Arm to its Lumex Healthcare Seating line in response to this need. The 450 pound weight capacity (evenly distributed), wider seat, side table, and convenient drop arm provide the ideal recliner for bariatric patients and clinics.
The Wide Clinical Care Recliner with Drop Arm is Proudly Made in the USA.
- Three positions for enhanced patient comfort, plus caregiver-activated Trendelenburg (Shock) Position
- Wide range of fabric and colors available
- Quick Ship available
- Dual gas cylinders provide smooth power assistance during Trendelenburg activation.
- Improved, ergonomically-designed, wider and softer padded armrests for added patient comfort
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas — three total locking casters with one directional locking caster
- Heat and massage
- Fully upholstered armrests
- IV Pole Holder / IV Pole
- Headrest cover
- Universal pillow
Lawrence de la Haba is Senior Vice President of Business Development at Graham-Field.
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. The Graham-Field family of brands includes Basic American Medical Products, Everest & Jennings, Grafco, Hausted, Intensa, John Bunn, Labtron, Lumex and Lumiscope. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700. Lumex is a trademark of GF Health Products, Inc. © 2018, GF Health Products, Inc., all rights reserved.