Graham-Field is Proud to Introduce the Improved Traveler® L3 Plus
Atlanta, Georgia, May 31, 2019: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Everest & Jennings® Traveler L3 Plus, shown above, is a dependable member of the E&J Traveler Line, long-respected for performance and durability. The Traveler L3 Plus frame weighs less than 36 pounds without front rigging, making it the ideal K3 wheelchair for short term, long term, and rental use.
New Features Include
Flip-back padded arms available in
- Fixed desk-length
- Adjustable-height desk-length
- Detachable full-length
Standard Features Include
- Available in 16″, 18″, 20″ seat widths
- Includes 2″ removable seat extension kit to convert the chair from 16″ depth to 18″ depth
- Two-position rear axle and caster fork provide 2″ seat height adjustment
- Hammertone finish and carbon steel frame provide strength and durability
- Black nylon upholstery with chart pocket on back standard
- Fastener tab under seat connects back upholstery to seat upholstery to to eliminate gap
- Anti-tippers standard
- Tool-free, height-adjustable front rigging
- Industry-compatible footrests with heel loops standard
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Fixed-height flip-back padded desk arms
- Meets Medicare K0003
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa™, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.