Graham-Field is Proud to Introduce the Lumex® Knee Walker
Atlanta, Georgia, March 12, 2020: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to introduce the Lumex Knee Walker, shown above. The Knee Walker is ideal for individuals recovering from sprains, foot surgery, or any foot or ankle injury where the user is unable to bear weight. It can also be a more comfortable alternative to crutches, whose extended use can lead to underarm and back pain. The Knee Walker can assist in a speedy recovery and help an individual maintain a more independent, active lifestyle.
- Ideal for those recovering from foot surgery, Achilles injuries, and foot breaks or sprains
- Turning system can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Built-in shock absorber is designed to absorb impact during movement, providing a smoother ride
- Deluxe, padded, contoured polyurethane knee pad is designed for ultimate comfort
- Braking system allows quick and extended stopping
- Easy, tool-free adjustable handle and knee pad accommodate various user heights
- Robust 8″ non-marking polyurethane casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Durable, aluminum frame has attractive color options of Apple Red (shown above), Black, and Purple
- Convenient, removable front storage pouch is ideal for carrying personal items
- 300 lb (136 kg) maximum weight capacity – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of E0118
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products, Everest & Jennings, Grafco, Hausted, Intensa, John Bunn, Labtron, Lumex and Lumiscope. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.