GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is Proud to Announce the Addition of the Traveler® SE Plus to its Standard Wheelchair Line
Atlanta, Georgia, February 1, 2020: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to announce the addition of the Traveler® SE Plus, shown above, to its standard Everest & Jennings® wheelchair line.
The Traveler SE Plus provides an effective combination of a standard wheelchair for transportation with adjustable seat height.
- Easily folds to less than 14″ wide
- 16″, 18″ or 20″ seat width; 16″ seat depth
- Black vinyl upholstery with chart pocket on back
- Industry-compatible tool-free swingaway footrests (with heel loops and composite footplates) or swingaway elevating legrests
- Carbon steel frame with hammertone finish provides strength and durability
- Comfortable desk or full-length arms with padded armrests
- Two-position axle and caster fork provide 2″ seat height adjustment
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb -EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Meets Medicare codes K0001/K0002
Note: This K0001/K0002 Medicare code chair supports 300 lb, evenly distributed.
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare, and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.