GF Health Products, Inc. Introduces the Lumex® Overbed Table
GF Health Products, Inc. is proud to introduce the Lumex Overbed Table, combining an attractive, ergonomic design with features that minimize dirt-collecting areas to reduce infection control issues. Manufactured with the lowest base in the industry, the Lumex Overbed Table moves easily under any hospital bed or recliner. Standard features include:
- The lowest-profile base on the market — designed to fit under any hospital bed
- Exposed steel base with no plastic cover allows easy base and caster cleaning
- Durable Laminate or Thermofoil top
- Available in four attractive finishes: Candlelight, Hardrock Maple, Medium Cherry, and Medium Oak
- Seamless spill-guard top contains up to 36 oz liquid
- Easy, one-hand activated secondary surface eliminates hidden spaces between surfaces where bacteria collect
- Integral cup holders for soda cans, water bottles, medication, etc.
- Optional vanity drawer with mirror, shown above, slides out from either side
- Integral accessory rail on both sides of column to easily transfer cord wraps, IV hooks, urinal hooks, storage baskets, etc. from head rails
- Shock-absorbent gas spring cylinder for easy height adjustment
- Designed to support up to 100 lb of evenly distributed weight
- Two-year Limited Warranty
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.