GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field)” is Proud to Introduce the Wheelchair Positioning Tray
Atlanta, Georgia, February 1, 2020: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is Proud to Introduce the Wheelchair Positioning Tray; ideal for eating, reading, and writing while seated in wheelchair or resting in bed.
- Ergonomic design with contoured cutout and comfortable beanbag-style base
- Easy-to-clean composite top measures 15.75″ x 13″ x 2″ (40 cm x 33 cm x 5 cm) and includes depressions to place cups or bottles
- Washable nylon cover includes interior 6″ (15.24 cm) zippered small pocket on top as well as side pocket
- Convenient carry handle attached
- Composite tray can be cleaned with soap and water or diluted bleach
- Cover can be removed, hand washed with soap and water, and re-attached to fastener tabs
- Total weight: 1.3 lb (600 g)
- Weight capacity: 10 lb (4.53 kg) evenly distributed
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare, and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.