GF Health Products, Inc. is Proud to Introduce the Updated Labtron® Standard Otoscope Set
We are pleased to announce the Labtron 1227-1 has an updated look and is available now!
Improved features include a new LCD screen indicating the brightness level and battery life, a durable ergonomic handle that is easily maneuvered and comfortable to use, an LED bulb with dimmable rheostat for brightness control during operation, and a hard storage case for storing or transporting. Please review the standard features below for details.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen indicates brightness level and battery charge
- Durable ergonomic handle for consistent hand control
- LED bulb with dimmable rheostat for brightness control
- Fiberoptic illumination for clean and thorough images
- 3x magnification to view small details
- Four tips included: 2.4mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- 25 lumen
- Powered by two AA Batteries (Not Included)
- One (1) year limited warranty
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.