GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC. ACHIEVES CERTIFICATION TO ISO 13485:2016 / MDSAP
Atlanta, Georgia, October 4, 2019: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc., Designer, Manufacturer, and Distributor of Medical Devices, Joins North America’s Elite; Certifies Operations to ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP (https://www.fda.gov/media/90179/download) for the following locations:
- One Graham Field Way, Atlanta, Georgia, 30304, United States;
- 336 Trowbridge Dr, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, 54937, United States;
- 33 Plan Way, Building 2, Warwick, Rhode Island, 02886, United States;
- 1810 S. Elm Street, High Point, North Carolina, 27260, United States;
- 12055 Missouri Bottom Road, Hazelwood, Missouri, 63042, United States; and
- 8850 Rex Road, Pico Rivera, California, 90680, United States.
“We are extremely proud of our employees’ efforts as this certification provides a critical building block for our continued growth in the medical device market and is yet another example of our ongoing dedication to quality,” stated Cherie L. Antoniazzi, SRVP Quality, Regulatory & Risk Management.
“In addition to a competitive advantage, we hope to realize increases in operational efficiency and productivity, and continue to provide quality products and services. This is a landmark achievement that all of our employees can take pride in accomplishing,” added Ken Spett, CEO.
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa®, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.