March 16, 2020. Dear Graham‐Field Customer:
The current outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID‐19) has created unprecedented challenges for the entire healthcare industry. Our primary concern remains everyone’s health and safety. We have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation and have taken steps to maintain business continuity while also protecting the Graham‐Field Team. With guidance from the CDC, we remain fully operational and committed to our ability to provide support to our Customers.
- Our Customer Service and Support Teams work from several domestic locations
- In 2018, we proactively introduced and tested a Supply Chain Risk Management Program, involving our Atlanta global headquarters’ technology infrastructure and Telework Program
- GF is not dependent on third party logistics, with company owned and employee staffed distribution centers in MO, GA and CA
- The majority of our items are manufactured in our wholly‐owned factories in WI, GA, NC and RI
- www.grahamfield.com provides 24/7 access to real‐time inventory levels and order placement/tracking
As we are unable to control external raw material and certain component sources, we appreciate your understanding if you experience any extended lead times. I want to assure you we are doing everything possible to minimize these disruptions and we will continue to keep you informed of our actions.
We are privileged to serve you and look forward to helping you through the challenges we all face.
President & CEO