GF Health Products, Inc. is Proud to Introduce the Everest & Jennings® Advantage® LX
Atlanta, Georgia, April 18, 2019: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field”) is proud to introduce the Advantage LX, shown above. Designed as a low-maintenance wheelchair, it offers many convenient features.
• Available in 16″, 18″, and 20″ seat widths
• Silver vein hammertone finish and carbon steel frame provide strength and durability
• Available with black nylon or black vinyl upholstery; chart pocket on back standard
• Tool-free, height-adjustable front rigging
• Industry-compatible swingaway footrests with heel loops standard; also available with industry-compatible swingaway elevating legrests
• Available with comfortable desk-length or full-length arms with padded armrests
• Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
• Meets Medicare code K0001
About GF Health Products, Inc.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with more than 300 US-based employees, GF Health Products, Inc. is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the acute care, extended care, homecare and primary care markets. Graham-Field product brands include Basic American Medical Products®, Everest & Jennings®, Grafco®, Hausted®, Intensa™, John Bunn®, Labtron®, Lumex® and Lumiscope®. Visit www.grahamfield.com or call 1.770.368.4700.